"Take care of your body, its the only place you have to live"



Tuesday, October 5, 2010

A few weeks have passed....

Well, it has been almost 2 weeks since I had my op, and I must say that things are definitely looking alot brighter.

Since my last blog, I have been inundated with messages of love and support. It has been so over whelming. I almost feel as if my miscarriage happened to me for a reason. Many women have found strength in my story and have had the strength to message me and open up to me about their experiences, thanking me for being so open and honest! I have been bought to tears by some of the messgaes. I am amazed that through it all I can still be an inspiration, even in the toughest time in my life, I was inspiring others.

I can tell you all now, that winning a trophy or winning another comp is NOTHING on the feeling of knowing that I have touched hearts and given strength to others!!!

I am so glad that I shared my story with you, and I THANK you all from the bottom of my heart for all the support!!

The reaction I got from my last blog got me thinking, it made me realise that alot of women needed to hear someones story to open up and see that this sort of thing happens to so many women! There is not one person out there that doesn't suffer pain and heartache. I contacted Lindy Olsen (editor of Oxygen) and shared my blog with her, suggesting that I share my story with Australia and write an article.
Lindy being the amazingly heartfelt lady that she is was totally up for the idea. Her words were "Justine that is a great idea, our readers already know you and trust you, I feel it would be a lovely message to send out to our readers"

I absolutely love writing and am very lucky that I can now open my heart and share my story with Australia. It will be in the next issue of Oxygen, so keep an eye out for it :)

In other news, I am feeling as though my fitness is increasing. I am not pushing myself at all, but I am moving everyday and feeling much stronger and fitter.

I am back in the Les Mills team for RPM and Body Attack, so my no. 1 goal is to get ultra fit and to be the best role model that I can be for these fantastic programs.

November is going to be huge, I am flying to Auckland for a massive Group fitness Expo at Les Mills, then I will be attending the Les Mills Asia Pacific Trainer summit in Brisbane. It will be a huge month, and I am super excited to be back in the game. It is so good to have things to focus on and keep me busy, it is the key to getting over adversity.

I have alot of really exciting things to look forward to and I am looking forward to seeing what 2011 has install..

I have learnt SO much about myself in these past few months. The main thing that I have learnt is that you cant control everything that happens to you, but the one thing you can control is how you deal with things!

I am taking it day by day and making the most out of every opportunity that falls in
front of me.

Be well and stay strong my friends
xxx

2 comments:

  1. I cannot wait to start training with you Juzzy.

    You have inspired me ever since the first blog I read.

    Keep being you, and living the dream hun.

    I love everything about you.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Juz, you are amazing! Your story has touched me deeply and I am inspired by your positive, loving and giving nature xx

    ReplyDelete