"Take care of your body, its the only place you have to live"



Monday, July 5, 2010

Post Thailand- Pre comp

Yo Peep's!
Hope you are all well and keeping fit! Its is very hard to stay motivated when it is so dam cold! I tell ya, it has been so hard to get back into after Thailand!! It is alot harder to stay motivated when the couch and Doona look so appealing. But like I say to my clients, GO hard through winter when there isnt much on. Take the time to cleanse the body and eat well. Then when summer rolls round you will look and feel fantastic!!!

I had the most amazing trip, it was so nice to get away and feel the sun on my skin! 2 weeks felt like 2 months. It was just what I needed to unwind and take my head out of the game for a bit!

I have come back fresh and fired up for my up-coming comp which is on this Saturday.. So excited!!!

I lost a few kgs in Thailand, which is ok, as now I am depleting a bit more, then I will tweek my diet again later in the week fill out in all the right places for Saturday! I really enjoy the lead up to a comp, It can be very testing at times however! Have you tried to drink 5 litres of water in one day??? It is a hard task, I am permanently attached to my pump bottle. Not to mention going to the loo every 30mins or so! My clients crack up at me having to run off to the loo during our sessions.. I am glad I only have to do this for a few days!

It is like preparing for a wedding or a beauty pagent. You get to have your hair done, you get your make up and nails done.. Not to mention the layer upon layer of spray tanning that takes place. The build up is very nerve racking and very exciting.
Keeping busy is a good distraction from the fact that everything you do counts! Every calorie and everything you put in your mouth could be the difference on comp day! And you have to make sure that you have enough energy to push through your last few training sessions without losing focus!

My trainer has been an amazing support, you really cant do this kind of thing on your own. You need guidence and the right support network around you. Someone who has been there and knows the right things to say. Someone who has the knowledge to push you without tipping you over! I have every faith in my Trainer!!!

I am right on track and cant wait to get on stage on Saturday!!!

Good luck to all the Girls competing on Saturday. I cant wait to see some amazing women up there showing off all their hard work and dedication! It is going to be a fantastic show!

Take care everyone..
I will fill you in next week on the Big event!!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment