"Take care of your body, its the only place you have to live"



Thursday, May 27, 2010

What a week :)

Well here we are, another week has passed us by, and what a week it has been!!!

I made a huge decision this week, and that was to resign from my role as Group Fitness Manager at St Kilda Fitness First. I have been in this role for the past 2 years. I have loved my time as GFM (not all the time) but most the time, and it is going to be hard to let it go. I have put so much of myself into that job. My team at St Kilda are awesome and have made it very easy for me to manage and run thing so smoothly!

The time has come peep's for this gal to go back to doing what I love full time and thats PERSONAL TRAINING!!

I have managed to run a very successful part time Personal training business on the side of everything else I do! But I now feel I need to go back to my true passion. I get so much out of being a personal trainer, and I will now have the time to help MORE people and build up an even more successful business! Its all about everything aligning at the right time and seizing the moment. The past 2 years has built me up to this moment, and I feel so excited about my next adventure in life. So watch this space peep's .. things are about to take off!!!!

In other news, my dream of becoming a Body Attack presenter has come true. I got the line up for the next Melbourne Quarterly workshops and there I was, (not in a bracket with an "s" beside my name, for shadow) but bolded as a Presenter. I tell you, that was a defining moment in my career as a fitness instructor. To know that I am finally living the dream, and knowing that all my dedication and hard work has finally paid off! Its just goes to show peep's, NEVER give up on your dreams, you must always believe in yourself and know you can do it!

This weekend is a jam packed weekend full of Les Mills. Tomorrow is the Fitness First Open day and Launches. This is going to be a huge day for Fitness First accross Australia. After everything that has gone down with the PPCA and the new licensing laws, Les Mills and Fitness Firsters have stayed strong and positive! I am so proud to work with such a passionate group of people! I know everyone will shine tomorrow :)

On Sunday , I am excited to have enrolled in the Les Mills RPM Aim 1 Module. A whole day of RPM Woo Hoo!!! It is always about upskilling and constantly putting yourself out there to learn and grow, not only in your chosen career, but as a person. We need to take on new challenges constantly, it helps us stay young an focused. Les Mills Modules always make you walk away inspired and craving more.. Its the BEST feeling!

The body is going to be wrecked on Monday however after a whole weekend of riding and body attacking.. But...I must be mentally prepared for Monday's training session with my Trainer.. Its straight back into comp mode again. I have to admit, i enjoy having the weekends off and I LOVE having a few cheat meals over the weekend.. Nothing is better than knowing how hard you have worked and then reaping the reward.. Mmmmm mmmm ;)

Have a great weekend everyone, remember to have fun, keep focused and stay in the zone!
Til next time

Juzy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment