"Take care of your body, its the only place you have to live"



Tuesday, May 25, 2010

My First Blog

Hey There!!




So here I go, I have finally caved into the blogging phenomenon..


I have decided that this is a great way for me to communicate and talk to like minded people!


I want to be able to share my journey through all of my adventures, whether I am talking about competing, dieting, training, teaching classes, or just every day stuff! I want to be able to share my experiences with you and even hear from you and get your opinion on certain topics!




I would like to start by saying how excited I am.. I am currently only 7 weeks out from the "All female classic" This is a HUGE womens competition held here in Melbourne, in which I took out the title of Overall Best Sports Model last year. So here I am again, going back to defend my title! My training is going great, and I love the diet.. who ever knew that eating healthily could be so yummy. I arent kidding when I say, I dont really change my diet that much when I am in training. I live this way, I eat well and train hard all year round!




I must admit though, it was really hard to get my head back into competing this year! I really enjoyed my summer off and enjoyed some of the finer things in life ie chocolate and wine..haha! But now that I have my head back into it, the body is following! Its amazing how muscle memory kicks in, and as soon as you ramp it up, the body just pulls itself into line!




Thats what it is all about in my eyes. I arent one of these competitors who lets themselves go in the off season, I LOVE training and eating well, so for me its just about making slight changes and I am there. I believe that the up and down "Yo Yo" diet is just not the way to go. Its bad for your body and it s extremely bad for your mental state. I hate to see beautiful woman get down on themselves because they have gone from one extreme to the next! I believe that it is all about having a balance, and loving the journey along the way! Have your treats and cheat day, but keep it to a minimum.. Hard work, needs and deserves recovery!




Man, I could just sit here and write about this stuff all day...


Best I leave it there for now.. I am off to train :)


Have a great day everyone.. I am already looking forward to my next Blog, this is FUN.. haha!




Train Hard




Juzy xx


1 comment:

  1. Unreal babe - all so true !!! Its so much easier to stay in shape all year round.. ! And nothing feels better either ! Cannot wait to share stories xx

    ReplyDelete