"Take care of your body, its the only place you have to live"



Monday, March 14, 2011

Life with its up's and downs!


Wow, what a few months it has been.. Some ultra highs tied in with some massive lows.

My whole world kinda shifted in the new year when I decided to take a leap of faith. As hard as it was I decided to break out of the relationship I was in and fall on my own 2 feet.
Break ups are always tough but I am a true believer in 'everything happens for a reason'. My experience in that relationship has made me stronger and a lot more aware of my inner voice. The one that I have now learnt to always trust and follow.
Sometimes 2 people just aren't meant to be together and the more you try the more you realise it's just not going to work.

Transitional phases are never easy as you are moving through them but once you come out the other side you realise why you had to go through it all. I am now more focused and more determined to do all I have ever desired. I have cleared all the negative people out of my life and I am moving forward with new and exciting beginnings.
I am now only ever going to surround myself with loving and supportive people, people who are true to me and my journey.

Life is about surrounding yourself with people that can make your own light shine brighter. Don't ever let anyone dim your light!

So here I am in my new home feeling very positive about where things are heading. My life is definitely on it's right course now and I am excited for the opportunities that are already falling in front of me.

I feel blessed everyday to be living out my dreams and to have my loved ones safe. There is so much tragedy in the world right now and a alot of people are suffering. My prayers are with them all constantly and I wish there was more I could do.

I am living everyday to the fullest and filling my life with love. Love for my family, love for my friends, love for living my life with purpose and passion. You really don't know what is going to happen so all you can do is live everyday like it's your last..

I don't have time for negative people and I definitely don't have time for whinging. Be happy with what you have because just like that it can be taken away from you!

Here is to a bright future. I hope you are all happy and healthy..

Juz xx

www.justineswitalla.com

1 comment:

  1. What a great attitude to have Justine. I hope you achieve everything your heart desires, because you are deserving and hard working. AND obviously passionate to the people and things you love. xx Cheers to NEW BEGINNINGS!

    ReplyDelete