"Take care of your body, its the only place you have to live"



Sunday, December 19, 2010

2010 in a Nutshell





















2010 has been one of the most interesting years I have ever lived through. I love that as we move through life we cant predict what is going to happen and we have to roll with the card that life deals us. Whether it be good or bad, life has a funny way of teaching you lessons as we grow. Its all about devine timing, you are taught these life lessons at exactly the time that you are meant to. It might seem like something has happened to rock the boat and you are left questioning the universe WHY NOW? Why has this happened to me? From all these moments there are lessons that we learn, we always come away from these situations stronger and wiser. If it weren't for these moments we would not become who we are meant to be.

If you had of told me that this year I would have experienced my mum beating breast cancer, found true love, winning the All Female classic, a miscarriage, getting the cover of oxygen, getting back into the Les Mills Asia pacific team for RPM and Body Attack, getting my website up and running and getting myself fully established in the fitness industry I would have said YEAH RIGHT?! So many highs this year but also I have had some very testing times that really challenged me as a person. I have worked my butt off this year and I want you all to know that it has not been easy all of the time.

I feel as though 2010 has been a year of trial, a year of growth and a year of establishment. I feel that after this year there is only going to be bigger and better things to come.

I am very excited for what 2011 has install. I know it is going to be a successful year with loads of new challenges and new experiences. It is going to be a year of cementing alot of the things I have learnt this year and actioning some new exciting goals that I have in store.

Whatever the future holds it will be an adventure. Life is what you make it after all.

I wish you all a safe and happy Christmas and a very successful and fun new year. I hope you all get to reflect on this year and take everything out of it that you can. The bad news is time flies. The good news is you're the pilot. You are in the drivers seat and you are in control. We are here for a short time not a long time so live every day like its your last.

I look forward to sharing my adventures with you in 2011 and I look forward to hearing all about yours..



'Your past is not your potential. In any hour you can choose to liberate the future'


Be safe, be well and be happy

Juz xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment