"Take care of your body, its the only place you have to live"



Sunday, August 22, 2010

Choice

We all have choices in life, everyday we are put in all sorts of different positions to make a choice. I choose to do this, or I choose to do that...
Have you ever had a moment in your life when the choice isn't yours. A moment when you realise that there is a bigger source than you out there, and your life is already mapped out, you are just the soul in your body living it out!?

I think that if we all took a step back form the hustle and bustle of every day life, and looked at the bigger picture, the smaller things that we tend to stress about on a daily basis, really don't matter at all.

People get so wrapped up in living in the past, or stressing out about what the future holds, that we tend to forget about what is right here right now, in this moment.

Do you ever take a moment just to be in the now? Just sit in a room on your own and breath?

I for one, am the first person to admit that I am bad at doing this. I am always rushing around filling my day up with unnecessary stuff. Don't get me wrong, I am generally very busy, but there are those time wasting moments when I often think to myself, I could be giving my brain a rest right now and taking some seriously needed time out!

I have realised over time, that taking time out is so important, more so now, than ever.

I have been on a roller coaster of emotions this year, so many highs, and a few lows. But one thing that stands out to me at this present moment is live for the now, live for every moment, embrace new challenges and be prepared for anything.

Sometimes life will throw us a curve ball, it is just how we deal with it that matters. Know that everything happens as its meant to, and don't stress the small stuff. Everything that happens will happen regardless, the only things we can control in our life are our thoughts. Make your thoughts happy and positive. Put out there what you want, treat people the way you want to be treated.

One thing I will say to finish is learn to love yourself first and foremost, know your worth and dont settle for anything less than what you deserve. THE CHOICE IS YOURS:)

No comments:

Post a Comment